Monday, January 18, 2010

Hi!! :)

Hi guys:)
This is Claudia and
I'm back with the Kimchigirls!
But I'm alone this time since it was really hard to record together
when Hyewon and I are in different regions.
So this is the new blog where I'll post up new lessons :)
But I need your help!!
The problem is that I need ideas for new lessons:)
So could you help me and email thekimchigirls@gmail.com with topics
you would like to learn or songs you would like to be translated or
just about anything!!
Thank you!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!EVERYONE :)

6 comments:

  1. Nice! i've been really hoping you guys continue the podcast. I wanna learn korean but i'm a lazy person, so Kimchigirls really helped me :) i could just listen to my ipod rather than reading books and stuff ><

    oh and it's just sad hyewon wont be with you in the podcast anymore.

    anyw, i'm looking forward for the lessons :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't download the podcasts on itunes for some reason. It keeps saying error.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just bought a copy of your book too and I can't seem to find the podcasts on iTunes either

      Delete
  4. the url www.thekimchigirls.com is not working and i can;t find any place to download the lessons. i just bought the book a week ago.

    ReplyDelete